Want to know about Joc Pederson’s new haircut? Check out his new look and see for yourself what all the hype is about.
Mohawks might not be everyone’s cup of tea and some may even feel it is way too drastic. But in the case of celebrities like Joc Pederson, who won his second World Series title last year, and Harry Styles from One Direction, we think it looks great on them.
Mohawk was a fashion statement that caught everyone’s attention. That is because it looked fresh and awesome.
Today too, this hairstyle continues to fascinate people with its unique appeal but has been toned down a bit.
These celebrities have just done the same and they look amazing as well! Celebrities are often the first to bring new trends to the forefront of society.
And with that comes changes in hairstyles – from the classic mohawk to the futuristic “hawk eye” hairstyle.
Joc Pederson’s New Haircut
Who is Joc Pederson?
Joc Pederson is an American professional baseball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was drafted by the Kansas City Royals in 2007 and played for them until 2015 when he was traded to the Dodgers.
Pederson has also spent time with the Triple-A Oklahoma City RedHawks and Ogden Raptors of Minor League Baseball.
Pederson has had a successful career as a hitter, accumulating over 2,000 hits throughout his 15-year career. He is best known for his ability to hit runners in scoring position and has strong batting averages both at home and on the road.
In 2016, he received Major League MVP Awards votes both at home (third place) and on the road (second place). Pederson also became well-known for his off-the-field activities.
He openly discussed his struggle with an anxiety disorder during televised interviews, opened up about how depression impacted him throughout his playing career, and partnered with We Are Mental Health America to raise money for mental health initiatives.
Joc Pederson is an inspiring example of how one person can fight against adversity and achieve great things despite difficulties past or present.
What is the name of Joc Pederson’s new haircut?
Joc Pederson’s hairstyle is a ‘Futuristic Mohawk’. The style consists of a futuristic fade cut with blond tips that are styled into a Mohawk-like look.
This look is often worn by Joc Pederson in games and during photo shoots to give Joc an edge on the field.
To get this haircut you need to trim the hair very short on the sides and back, leaving a longer front section that is styled in waves or curls.
Joc Pederson’s haircut may look different than other players’ haircuts due to its length and the way that it is styled.
Joc Pederson’s Iconic Haircut
Joc Pederson’s iconic haircut is a cut that goes back several years. The main reason for its popularity is the fact that it allows Joc to pull off any look he wants without having to worry about his hair looking bad or being too stiff.
Pederson has made the short haircut an iconic part of his identity and has worn it in every game he has played since making the switch.
The hairstyle has even caught the attention of fashion designers, who have been creating designs specifically for Pederson’s signature look.
- Related: Markiplier’s New Haircut
Let’s talk about Joc Pederson’s Futuristic Mohawk Hairstyle
Joc Pederson’s futuristic Mohawk hairstyle is definitely one of the most unique and eye-catching haircuts currently in fashion. His hairstyle is definitely one of the edgy looks that we’ve seen in a long time.
This look is perfect for those who are looking for something different and edgy to wear, and it also works well with any outfit or theme.
Because this hairstyle does not require any maintenance other than weekly trimming, it can be worn almost anywhere at any time. You can even try out this trend if you’re feeling daring and want to stand out from the rest!
The Mohawk Hairstyle is characterized by two long braids extending down the back of the head. This style can be worn straight or curly, and you can even add extensions if you want to go further with it.
How To Do A Futuristic Mohawk Haircut?
A Futuristic Mohawk haircut is a style that is often seen in movies and TV shows. It involves chopping off all of the hair on one side of your head, leaving a single long strand down the middle.
This hairstyle can be accomplished by getting a buzz cut on one side and then using an electric razor or clipper to completely shave off all of the hair on that side of your head.
- Step 1: Wash your hair.
- Step 2: Lay the clipper extremely close to the comb while you depuff the sides with the comb.
- Step 3: Trim until the entire mullet at the back begins to texturize.
- Step 4: Repeat the procedure on the left side of your hair after finishing the right side.
- Step 5: Make sure all the sides are faded short.
- Step 6: Make sure your hair is sufficiently moist before cutting it with scissors.
- Step 7: And then sectional split down the middle, about one inch.
- Step 8: Then using scissors cut the middle part all the way down in the middle.
- Step 9: After that, establish the length by angling my fingers in the direction of the neckline.
- Step 10: Then, align every portion with the first cut with the mohawk section.
- Step 11: And continue the mohawk section all the way down.
- Step 12: And now using clippers trim all the leftover hair on the sides.
- Step 13: The most important thing about this hairstyle is the unicorn horn angle. Take a little section and pull it out and using scissors cut it.
- Step 14: This will make the hair in front look messy, funky, and still style really well.
- Step 15: Your final step is to protect your new haircut with styling products that help in maintaining a moisture-rich environment.
Well, this new hairstyle is awesome as it gives pederson a different look. His latest haircut is something you will never forget as it has already become controversial. Most people loved it but some didn’t like the ‘rebellious’ look of the curly hair.
Hey there! I’m Joanne. I’m a hair stylist by the day and a beauty blogger by the night. My hairstyling journey leaped when I started writing blogs on different topics related to the same.